Monday 7 November 2011

Music Magazine Name Ideas

  • Venue - Chart Music
  • The Mix - Chart Music
  • Beat Magazine - Dance Music
  • DnB Xtra - Drum and Bass
  • High Frequency - Drum and Bass
  • Beat-Box - Hip Hop
  • Pulse - Dance Music
  • Scratch - R&B
  • Sampler - New Music
  • Liquid - Dance Music
  • Edge - R&B
  • Riot - Rock
  • Spotlight - Chart Music
  • IND. - Indie Music
  • TuneUp - Chart Music
  • Loud - Rock
  • Chord - Acoustic
  • DubSound - Dubstep
  • Audit - Chart Music
  • Threshold - Rock
  • FHZ (frequency hz) - Drum and bass/Dubstep
  • Noise - Chart Music
  • Echo - R&B/Hip Hop
  • BoldBeat - Dance
  • The Drop - Dubstep
  • SubCulture - Drum and Bass/Dubstep
I decided that my magazine would be based around the dubstep/drum and bass genre of music. These are the names that I think are most appropriate for this type of magazine:
  • SubCulture
  • FHZ
  • High Frequency
  • DubSound
  • DnB Xtra
I did a tally to find out what a group of my friends thought would be the best name for my new music magazine. The majority of people voted for the name SubCulture, which was also my favourite name for my magazine.













I then searched for different fonts that would look good with the genre of music that would be in my magazine and came up with a list of some of the best ones that I found. I decided that the fonts with a distorted look, would be more suitable for a metal magazine so will be using either 'Slant', 'Velocity', 'High Volume' or 'Cafe Nero' as the font for the title of my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment