Saturday 7 January 2012

Front Cover Planning

Here is the initial design that I came up with for the front page.


Front Cover Design
I am quite happy with the design that I have come up with for the front cover of my music magazine. As you can see I have organised the text around where I am going to put the picture, and kept it all aligned. This will give the magazine a more clean and professional feel, and will make it look better than if I put text all over the place.
I have also varied the size of the text on my front page design in order to stop it becoming repetitive and boring. The different sized fonts will draw attention to certain parts on the page, such as the 'A-Z', 'NEW' and 'COMEBACK'. This effect will make the audience have an immediate idea of what sort of things are going to be in the magazine without actually fully reading the cover lines.
I feel that the writing above the title makes the page seem more full up. Without it there, and just the title at the top of the page, I think the magazine could look quite empty and wouldn't look very professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment